Sunday, April 24, 2011

Rain Rain Don't go Away

Central Florida sees it's share of April Showers and after getting a couple of pairs of shoes wet crossing the wading pool (parking lot) at work I decided it was time for some rain boots. Since I won't be wearing too often, I wanted some inexpensive fun rain boots. Well I found them at Target.com.
These are my new Mustard Yellow Seagull Rain Boots!!!!


And at $7.87 a pair I could of bought a bunch of them!!

Target.com has rain boots ranging from $7.87 to $24.00.
Zappos.com has boots ranging from $32 to $395 (hmm Burberry)
Endless.com has boots ranging from $22 to $350

Why should the kiddies be the only ones splashing in the puddles ;)

2 comments:

  1. pg slot แนะนำเกมสล็อต ที่ควรเล่นทำเงิน เสริมความปัง พร้อมรับตังรัว ๆ ไปกับเกม สล็อตออนไลน์ เกมเล่นง่าย ทำกำไรได้ไม่ยั้ง ใน pg slot เว็บตรงสล็อตที่ดีที่สุดในตอนนี้เลยทีเดียว

    ReplyDelete
  2. เว็บ slotpg คืออะไร ซึ่งเป็นเว็บไซต์ที่ให้บริการเกมสล็อตออนไลน์ที่มีความสนุกสนานและรูปแบบการเล่นที่หลากหลายให้ผู้เล่นได้เลือกเล่นตามความต้องการของตนเอง PG SLOT

    ReplyDelete