Saturday, April 2, 2011

Shoe Crazy

What happens when 1. I just got my tax return deposited in my bank account, 2. all my friends bail out on me 3. I'm child less for hours????
I go shoe shopping!!! I went a little crazy and bought four pairs of shoes today.
#1
My first purchase was from DSW. Levity Sandals $41 normally $60. Yeah go me!! http://www.dsw.com/
#2
Second purchase from Cathy Jean. These are the most comfortable wedges you will ever own! $72 but I know I'll wear them with everything! http://www.cathyjeanshoes.com/
#3
Third purchase of the day, at some store in the mall. Qupid Black Sandals $21. They're gonna be great with my summer maxi dress ;)
 
Last purchase, Paprika Brown Mules $18!! Great deal and they are surprisingly comfortable. I gotta get a pair of bellbottoms to rock them with.
Ok, I think I'm done shopping for shoes for a month LOL or until I step into another store.

2 comments:

  1. Love these shoes!!! I'm envisioning one entire section of my closet having built in shelves just to hold my stacks of shoe boxes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. pg betflix auto ทางเข้ามือถือ สุดยอดความสนุกสุดแห่งเกมสล็อตออนไลน์ที่ไม่ควรพลาด PG Betflix Autoหากคุณเป็นคนที่หลงใหลในความสนุกของเกมสล็อตออนไลน์ และกำลังมองหาประสบการณ์ที่น่าตื่นเต้น

    ReplyDelete