Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Dazzling

I recently became a member of Shoedazzle.com, a website that brings you different styles of shoes, purses, and jewelry. My kind of website ;) For $39.95 a month you can order a pair of shoes, a purse or jewelry that are picked for you according to a survey you take.
For my first purchase I chose these heels "Glam" , they fit true to size. For your first purchase they give you $7.99 off, so they were $31.99.


For my second purchase I chose this bone purse with gold straps, "Paris." Shoedazzle really knows how to cater to women. First with the packaging of your purchase. All covered in hot pink tissue paper and in this lovely hot pink bag
I was very happy with my "Paris" bag, its a convenient size, I thought it was huge from the pictures on the site. I can use it with the strap extended or double up the strap. It has enough storage space.
Visit http://www.shoedazzle.com/ and sign up, they don't ask for a credit card until you are ready to purchase. And you can skip a month if you don't find anything you like, but trust me you're gonna love a lot of their styles.
Happy Shopping!!

2 comments:

  1. สล็อต เว็บ ตรง pg slot ค่ายเกมสล็อตออนไลน์ที่กำลังเป็นที่นิยมจากนักเล่นพนันทั้งโลก ด้วยประสิทธิภาพของตัวเกมที่ตามมาตรฐานตามระดับสากล pg slot ก็เลยมีความปลอดภัยสูงที่สุด

    ReplyDelete
  2. การเล่น Pigspin ในการตอบคำถามนี้เราจะต้องขออภัยเนื่องจากไม่รู้จัก Pigspin ในบทความนี้ อาจเป็นเพราะ PG SLOT ไม่ได้เป็นชื่อที่แพร่หลายหรือเป็นชื่อที่รู้จักอย่างกว้าง

    ReplyDelete