Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Genefique - Lancome

I'm terrified of wrinkles...that fear started when I was 21! So I started lathering up all the cosmetic creams you can imagine. At 33 I'm happy to report no huge wrinkles, despide the love I have for suntanning. In my continual journey of fighting the wrinkles, I came upon a new weapon...Genefique by Lancome. I was out cosmetic shopping with my BFF, and the Lancome counter lady applied some Genefique to her face before testing out some foundations. We saw a difference on how the foundation looked with the Genefique on, so we had to try it. Four weeks later I'm so happy with the product, the $58 tag was worth it. My face feels youthful, hydrated, and softer. 
I've found my fountain of youth! Go to the Lancome counter and test it out.

2 comments:

  1. ทางเข้า pg auto 168 อเลท เกมสล็อตออนไลน์ ยอดนิยมเยอะ ที่สุดเดี๋ยวนี้ เว็บไซต์สล็อต PG SLOT เว็บไซต์ตรง มาพร้อมเกมส์สล็อตออนไลน์เกมที่มีให้ เลือกเล่นมากยิ่งกว่า 1000 เกมส์

    ReplyDelete
  2. xoxclub slot เป็นเว็บไซต์เกมสล็อตออนไลน์ที่มีความนิยมในประเทศไทย และเป็นที่รู้จักกันดีในวงการพนันออนไลน์ PGSLOT สล็อต มีการดำเนินการโดยบริษัท

    ReplyDelete