Thursday, June 30, 2011

Princess Headgear

My daughter Eva is a princess, let's state the fact first ;) She believes everyday is her birthday, she will sing "Happy Birthday Eva" everyday. As my princess I'm always on the lookout for special little things that will make her feel as special as she is to me. On Facebook the other day, my co-worker's daughter Ashley posted some headband she handmade. I fell in love with them, so personalized, so cute. Ashley's "Little Bowchique" has recently been born and I'm already a fan. She custom made these two bows for Eva, I sent her a picture of the outfits and she worked her magic.
I love that she named the first one after my princess ;)

This purple/pink one is called Cupcake.

Please check out her FB album/page:  http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150173978221698.317204.684671697#!/media/set/?set=a.10150277022196421.373859.590676420
You can also email her at akarin22@aol.com
Support a young Hispanic woman with a great talent!! She can custom make headbands for any outfit you have.
The best part of giving Eva these headbands, was her reaction, "Mami, I look like a princess!"

5 comments:

  1. "หวย อันดับ 1 มาแรงแซงทุกเว็บ
    เว็บพนันออนไลน์ เว็บตรง ไม่ผ่านเอเย่นต์ฝาก-ถอน รวดเร็ว ด้วยทีมงานคุณภาพ ตลอด 24 ชั่วโมง มีความยุติธรรมและโปร่งใส ไม่เคยมีประวัติการโกงลูกค้า"

    ReplyDelete
  2. PG SLOT Demo ให้คุณได้ลองเล่นเกม สล็อต ได้พัฒนาฝีมือก่อนลงสนามจริง ทำให้ทุกการลงทุนของคุณมีความหมาย pg slot พร้อมรับโบนัสฟรีแล้ววันนี้ สมัครเลย

    ReplyDelete
  3. singhanoi สิงหาน้อยเป็นแมลงประเภทหนึ่งที่มีชื่อวิทยาศา “Dendrobates tinctorius” หรือในภาษาไทยเรียกว่า PG SLOT ซึ่งเป็นสัตว์ตัวเล็กที่อยู่ในวงศ์สิงหาความนิยม

    ReplyDelete
  4. สล็อต pg slot ใหม่ล่าสุด พวกเราในฐานะ คาสิโนออนไลน์ pgslot ผู้ให้บริการสล็อตรวมทุกค่ายผู้ให้บริการ สล็อตออนไลน์ที่ ยอดเยี่ยม เกมทำเงินผ่าน มือถือ ที่ทำเงินก้าวหน้า ที่สุด

    ReplyDelete
  5. รีวิว pg888 เว็บตรง เป็นเว็บไซต์ที่ให้บริการเกมคาสิโนออนไลน์ มีเกมต่างๆ ที่ผู้เล่นสามารถเลือกเล่นได้หลากหลาย PG SLOT เช่น สล็อตออนไลน์ บาคาร่า รูเล็ต ไฮโล และอื่นๆ

    ReplyDelete